Wednesday, January 7, 2009

wheee !
im back here again .
hahaa
today was my 3rd day in new schl .
and oh, is really better than i expected =p
hehehe

by the wayyyyyy .
i still misses my old schl .
i missed my friends there =x
but, still .
im happy to be in this new schl
although i only know few ppl here .
at least, the rules in the schl
unlike sri hartamas .
urghh~ sri hartamas rules SUCKS! =x
i bet everyone agreeeeee me :]
huahahaha ;p

today i probably got some phobia
theres this malay guy in my class
damnnnit !
i hate him alot =x
lol
well, he actually did come to me
and irritates me ~
his eyes is sooo "yam jin"
and besides, his famous in " PERVERT "
damnnnn him.!
his just soooo annoying and irritating !
whenever he talks to me
i wanted to dial 911 .
HELP ME PPL ~
HELP ME GET RID OF HIM
hahaha x'(
im having so many probs in schl .
this and that, that and this ><
*BLURRRRRRED*

bla bla bla .
things goes on like that ..
and i told my silly boss kelvinnn abt this prob .
he said his gonna help me
WEWWW
so touched*
hahahahah LMAO =]
btw, thanksss my silly cutie bosss ;D
*smiled*
:D

lalalalalalala~
after finished chatting with him,
theres this another cutieeeee :p
his my superboy .
hoho
his obviously a sweet and kind person
his willing to help me when i have probs here ~
hahahaa
he sang my leg a song
bcuz i sprained my damn leg few days ago X_X"
he also sang me twinkle twinkle little star when he knows
im having insomnia here =x
hohoho~
too bad, i din get a chance to take a pic how he sing that
cuz he sang wrongly !
my bad, hahaha XP
but still, thankssss superboy .
hahaha

and oh!
thanks for saving me from the tsunami XD
with the super cool superman pose
HAHAHAHAHA
thats soooooooo cute !
*pinch* XP
thanks my sweeety superboy ^^

okie done .
i shall stop here .
hahahaa
blog will be updated soon x)

2 comments:

  1. HEYY!!:D
    Here's your superboy~~~!
    ur blog looks great:) the colorful letters, small and big letters:D
    And you know i'm always there for you, so don't be afraid:P

    xoxo Ji-hyun, aka SUPERBOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow got superboy dy oh babe :XX

    ReplyDelete